Ozone Therapy Pro Package
Ozone Therapy Pro Package is now on sale! If you upgrade to the Professional unit, you will receive everything listed above, as well as a crush-resistant case, an oxygen tank, and an oxygen tank regulator. If you choose this upgrade, you won’t need to select another oxygen source unless you want to. Tanks come unfilled. If you do not have a prescription for oxygen and plan to get your tank filled locally, please check with your local source to determine pricing for refills and if they will require you to buy a tank directly from them. Feel free to let us know if you have questions.
Due to the size of the Ozone Therapy Pro, additional shipping will need to be added. We will contact you after purchase with the exact cost for your area, or you can contact us for your cost.
Optional Voltage Transformer
If you need to use the sauna and ozone generator overseas, we have an option that will allow you to use your units with 220V, 240V and 110V. Our Step Up & Down Transformer comes with the country plug for your area and plugs into your power outlet. You can then plug the steam sauna into one of the provided 110V inputs. Your O3Elite ozone generator has universal voltage and will not need the transformer. The transformer comes with two 110V outlets, two different 220V outlets and a USB outlet, so this device can be used for much more than your steam sauna. Simply add it under Available Options.
In order to create quality ozone, you need a high purity oxygen source. Here are your options. You can choose the oxygen source you need under Options above. If you have questions, please let us know.
- I already have an oxygen source – If you already have a low flow tank or concentrator, you’re good to go.
- Refurbished Devilbus Low Flow Oxygen Concentrator – Model S515LF – Two year warranty. This is a quality machine with flows from 1/8 to 2 LPM. Delivery: There may be a one to two week lead time prior to shipping of this unit.
- Refurbished Everflo Oxygen Concentrator with Flowmeter – Model RFIRCPF16) – Two year warranty. Another quality oxygen concentrator with flow rates between 1/16 to 5LPM. If you want to use the machine for more than ozone, this would be better than the Devilbus for higher flow rates. Delivery: There may be a one to two week lead time prior to shipping of this unit.
- New Everflo Oxygen Concentrator with Flowmeter – Model EFIRCPF16 – Five year warranty. A brand new version of the unit above with a longer warranty.
- Refurbished Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator with Flowmeter – Model IRC10LX02LF – Two year warranty. If you also want to do Exercise with Oxygen Therapy, beauty treatments or other non-ozone treatments, this concentrator is ideal. You’ll have access to flow rates between 1/16 to 10LPM. Delivery: There may be a one to two week lead time prior to shipping of this unit.
- 540 Oxygen Tank and Regulator (Industrial) – Model OXYTANK540. If you have access to a place that fills tanks, this is a good bet. The regulator offers flow rates from 1/32 to 4LPM. You’ll want to check your local area and find a supplier first, as some places insist you buy the tank through them. If this is the case, you can simply purchase the right regulator. Comes unfilled.
- 870 Oxygen Tank and Regulator (Medical) – Model OXYTANK870 – If you have a prescription for oxygen or can get one, this is a medical tank. Check with your physician about your options and what your health insurance may be able to do when it comes to supplying oxygen regularly. Comes unfilled.
- 540 Oxygen Tank Regulator – Model PL-540Reg. If you already have a 540 tank and just need a low flow regulator. Offers flow rates from 1/32 to 4LPM.
- 870 Oxygen Tank Regulator – Model PL-870Reg. If you have a prescription for oxygen and a medical tank already but just need a low flow regulator. Offers flow rates from 1/32 to 4LPM.
Warranties: The O3 Elite comes with a lifetime warranty. Cryo Centers of America offers a limited three year warranty on the Ozone Therapy Pro Steam Cabinet. Cryo Centers of America warranties the sauna to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service conditions from date of purchase as follows: 3 years on the fiberglass body, perimeter seals and seat; 3 years on the electrical components which include the timer, thermostat and boiler. We will replace any defective parts, free of charge, for the duration of the warranty, excluding defects caused by abuse or misuse of the equipment. Damage from accidents, negligence and/or alteration of the original equipment will cause this warranty to be null and void.
Return Policy: Ozone Generators: 30 day return policy with a 20% restock fee. Special order modifications of the O3 Elite are not refundable or returnable. Glassware and Accessories: Non-returnable if used/opened – 20% return fee if left sealed in original packaging. We offer a 30 day guarantee that if any or all parts fail in your Ozone Therapy Pro, we will replace or fix it free of charge, including paying the shipping both ways. This does not apply to damage done by a carrier service as a claim will have to be made with the carrier. Any damage done on your part from negligence and/or alteration of the original equipment will void this 30 day guarantee.