Juka Cryotherapy Machines (Refurbished)
The Juka cryotherapy machines offers the following features:
1. The coldest (actual) temperatures reached of any direct injection Cryosauna, with the most even cold distribution throughout the cabin.
2. An electric lift to easily adjust clients to a safe position based on their height (unlike antiquated machines that use pads)
3. An oxygen monitor at the level of the client’s mouth which is tied into the computer system to ensure the client only breathes room air at all times
4. A door shutoff to ensure nitrogen does not escape the cabin while the door is open
5. An easy to use touch screen controller and fully automated applications, which allows the operator to focus on the client at all times without making adjustments to the machine.
6. A dual exhaust vent to remove all used nitrogen from the cryotherapy room. Ventilation is required by law for any direct-injection Cryosauna, and Cryo Centers of America ensures all installations comply with regulations from local and state fire departments.
Power Supply: 208-240V, 50-60Hz
Nominal Power Intake: 1.5 KW
Width (door closed): 35.5in
Width (door open): 61in
Height (with roof): 96in
Height (without roof): 88in
Cryosauna Cabin Height: 72.8in
Cryosauna Weight: 900lbs
Max Temperature: -166F
Min Temperature: -256F
Cabin displays Temp in C and F
Cabin displays Time remaining
Juka Safety Features
Built-in O2 Monitor
Door LN2 Shut off
No Idling between sessions
Automatic Timed Shutoff
All refurbished Juka cryotherapy machines come with a 1-Year parts warranty, shipping, delivery, install, and training.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.